Firefighters rescued from massive blaze
BALTIMORE—A group of firefighters are recovering after becoming trapped inside a burning building Monday evening.
Nearly 100 fire crews responded to a four-alarm blaze just before 6 p.m. Monday.
When they arrived, flames were shooting from a three-story building and spreading to nearby structures.
According to officials, a portion of one building collapsed and trapped five firefighters.
Fortunately, they were rescued and hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'