OSBI called to assist in Saunders murder case
BETHANY, Okla. – The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has been called in to assist with the Carina Saunders murder case.
Jessica Brown with the OSBI said the Bethany police chief called Monday asking for OSBI help.
The bureau will review the case over the next few weeks.
- GRAPHIC: Carina Saunders autopsy released
- Men charged in murder of Carina Saunders
- UPDATE: Witness claims she has seen torture on tape
- Investigators searching for torture video
- Saunders murder investigation expands
- New arrest in murder of Bethany teen