Emily Sutton brings Weatherschool to Lindsay students
LINDSAY, Okla. – The 4Warn Storm Team’s Emily Sutton brought Weatherschool to the students at Lindsay Elementary.
She taught more than 500 children in preschool through 5th grade about Oklahoma’s weather and what everyone needs to know to be safe.
Want Weatherschool to come to you?
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger