Ghosts In The Office?
HAMILTON, OH — A paranormal investigation is under way at a Hamilton, Ohio law firm that once served as a funeral home.
When attorneys with McKenzie and Snyder moved in to the Dayton Street building, which sits next door to a former convent, they said weird things began happening as they renovated the space.
“Little things happen, phones would call each other,” said Kristen McKenzie, office manager. “Lights would go out in our computer room, the front door would open by itself.”
The Tri-Ops Paranormal Society conducted an investigation over the weekend, and they said they know why employees were spooked.
“I’ve been doing this for a long time and never seen a K2 meter go up that high,” one investigator said on a video made by the group.
Members said their divining rods kept aiming in the same direction, and the paranormal investigators said they made contact with the spirit of a young girl.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring