Woman shoots boyfriend then calls police
OKLAHOMA CITY – A woman shoots her boyfriend during a domestic dispute then calls police to tell them she did it Wednesday night.
Shots rang out at an apartment complex on Lyrewood Lane and Wilshire just after 9 p.m.
When Oklahoma City Police arrived, the woman was nowhere to be found.
The male victim was transported to an area hospital with no word yet on his condition.
Police don’t have a clear description of the woman but are working to learn her identity.
Investigators said they don’t know why she fled the scene or what happened leading up to the shooting.
It’s unclear if she has the gun with her or left it at the scene.
Authorities have not released the victim’s or suspect’s names.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him