4 the Weekend: Valentine’s Day
Looking for somewhere to take your sweet for Valentine’s Day?
We found ideas that will create good feelings all year long in Edmond, Oklahoma City and Wagoner.
1. Instead of chocolates, how about a great time together? Take the road trip to Wagoner for The Canebrake.
2. Want a bed and breakfast closer to home? You don’t have to go far to feel worlds away at Edmond’s Two Hearts Inn.
3. Maybe a nice dinner is what you’re in the mood for? Why not the local staple, The Coach House.
For more ideas, check out TravelOK.com.
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- GRAPHIC: Oklahoma man said he found his stolen mule tied to tree, starved to death