4 the Weekend: Valentine’s Day
Looking for somewhere to take your sweet for Valentine’s Day?
We found ideas that will create good feelings all year long in Edmond, Oklahoma City and Wagoner.
1. Instead of chocolates, how about a great time together? Take the road trip to Wagoner for The Canebrake.
2. Want a bed and breakfast closer to home? You don’t have to go far to feel worlds away at Edmond’s Two Hearts Inn.
3. Maybe a nice dinner is what you’re in the mood for? Why not the local staple, The Coach House.
For more ideas, check out TravelOK.com.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him