Can you be overweight and healthy?
This week the governor of New Jersey has become the center of a continued debate over weight and health.
Gov. Chris Christie took offense at comments by the former White House physician who said she was worried he could die in office due to his obesity.
“If she wants to get on a plane and come here to New Jersey and ask me if she wants to examine me, review my medical history, I’ll have a conversation with her about that,” Gov. Christie said. “Until then, that time, she should shut up.”
Integris Weight Loss Center Director Dr. Hamilton Le talked with us about obesity and everything it does to the body.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse