Can you be overweight and healthy?
This week the governor of New Jersey has become the center of a continued debate over weight and health.
Gov. Chris Christie took offense at comments by the former White House physician who said she was worried he could die in office due to his obesity.
“If she wants to get on a plane and come here to New Jersey and ask me if she wants to examine me, review my medical history, I’ll have a conversation with her about that,” Gov. Christie said. “Until then, that time, she should shut up.”
Integris Weight Loss Center Director Dr. Hamilton Le talked with us about obesity and everything it does to the body.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online