New hope for migraine sufferers
Some new technology may bring new hope for migraine sufferers.
An experimental nerve stimulator may help prevent migraines in people who suffer from the intense headaches at least four times a month.
A study in Belgium asked patients to wear a nerve stimulator on their forehead for 20 minutes a day.
The number of days a month with migraines decreased from nearly seven to nearly five.
Doctors said the results are similar to drugs used to prevent migraines but without the potential for medication side effects.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns