Sweet Brown ain’t got time for a toothache
TULSA, Okla. – Oklahoma’s own Sweet Brown is back in action but she still “ain’t got time for that.”
In her latest on-screen appearance, she “ain’t got time for a toothache.”
It’s a commercial for Tulsa’s Shortline Dental.
The business has been advertising since it opened in 2006 but this is their first “viral commercial.”
The dental office has been getting some interesting calls since they launched their latest marketing campaign.
General Manager David Riggs said someone all the way from North Carolina called to tell them Sweet Brown probably got the toothache from the “cold pop.”
- The Original: The story that made Sweet Brown a star
- Beyonce channels Sweet Brown after Super Bowl performance
- KFOR’s Sweet Brown wins Jimmy Kimmel’s Clip of the Year
- Sweet Brown sits down with us in studio
- Our favorite Sweet Brown remixes
- Sweet Brown reacts to new-found fame after fire
- Sweet Brown and local company team up on website