Whooping cough vaccine may soon be ineffective
The whooping cough bacteria that has super strength.
So strong in fact, doctors said a new strain may make the vaccine ineffective.
Several studies are currently focusing on the whooping cough vaccine and it’s immunity over time.
Now a letter from concerned doctors has been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Doctors said until a new vaccine, or new guidelines are developed, everyone should make sure they are up to date on the immunization, no matter their age.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich