Detention Center looking for new officers
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office is looking for new detention officers.
They will be at Quail Springs Mall Feb. 9 and Feb. 16 recruiting applicants at their job fair.
You will find them at the northeast mall entrance by the now-closed Sears from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
OSCO employees will be there to answer questions and help you with the paperwork.
Starting salary for detention officers is $2,212 per month, according to the OCSO.
They offer a full health/dental package and 401k retirement.
Applicants must pass a criminal background check, drug test, physical fitness evaluation and psychological exam.
Items to bring when you apply:
- Driver’s license
- Copy of birth certificate
- Proof of graduation (GED, high school transcript, college transcript)
Quail Springs Mall
Feb. 9 and Feb. 16
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
For more information please call (405) 713-2040 or (405) 713-1093.
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- GRAPHIC: Oklahoma man said he found his stolen mule tied to tree, starved to death