Oklahoma feeling the love on Yahoo
Love is in the air, or at least online, in the Sooner State.
According to Yahoo.com, Oklahomans have searched for the term “Valentine Day” more than residents in any other state.
California and Texas were next on the list.
Top “Valentine Day” states on Yahoo! Search, past 7 days (ranked by volume)
6. Washington D.C.
9. South Carolina
Other interesting searches on Yahoo for the most romantic day of the year?
California leads the search for the phrase “When is Valentine Day,” with Texas and Florida close behind.
Searches for poems have increased 826 percent.
Also, searches for diamonds, engagement rings and other popular Valentine’s gifts have spiked as well.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online