Beyonce tickets expected to sell out in seconds
Fans of a popular star are already gearing up to see her live in concert this summer.
However, experts warn that a lot of music-lovers will be left out in the cold when Beyonce comes to Chesapeake Energy Arena on July 5.
“Fans must be mindful of the significant ticket holdbacks that often occur with popular events,” Linda Sherry said, director of national priorities at Consumer Action. “Beyoncé fans in Oklahoma should prepare themselves for a fast sellout when tickets go on sale to the public on Friday.”
Consumer Action and Fan Freedom warned that only a fraction of the 16,000 seats will go on sale to the public.
Due to the large number of tickets set aside for fan club and premium credit card pre-sales, tickets sold to the public are known to sell out in as little as 30 seconds.
Several states are considering legislation that would require venues to disclose the actual number of tickets available to the public.
Tickets for the Beyonce concert on July 5 at Chesapeake Energy Arena go on sale to the public Friday, Feb. 15 at 10 a.m.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse