Okla. native takes home sixth Grammy
She’s a winner, again.
Oklahoma native Carrie Underwood won her sixth career Grammy Sunday night winning Best Country Solo Performance for “Blown Away.”
That is also how she felt about her high tech dress which served as a display screen.
“I said I should take that home and we can watch movies on it at home,” Underwood said. “You wanna watch movies on my dress?”
It could come in handy at the Oscars which are just two weeks away.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns