Cop killer may be hiding in Mexico
LOS ANGELES—Officials are expanding their search to Mexico for a man wanted for murdering police officers in Los Angeles.
According to federal court documents, Dorner is being charged with fleeing to avoid prosecution, stating there was reason to believe he had already crossed the border into the neighboring country.
Dorner is suspected in the shooting deaths of three people in southern California.
Monday, prosecutors filed a murder charge against Dorner in the shooting death of Michael Crain, a Riverside police officer.
Dorner is also wanted in connection with the murders of the daughter of a former police department captain and her fiancé.
However, charges have not been filed in that case yet.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online