Celebrities protest Keystone Pipeline
WASHINGTON—A few celebrities took to the streets outside the White House to protest a pipeline that will be running straight through the Sooner State.
The group staged a protest over the Keystone XL Pipeline and government inaction on climate change.
While many of the protesters were regular citizens, actress Darryl Hannah and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. also arrived to show their support.
Authorities arrested the group and charged them with civil disobedience.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns