Celebrities protest Keystone Pipeline
WASHINGTON—A few celebrities took to the streets outside the White House to protest a pipeline that will be running straight through the Sooner State.
The group staged a protest over the Keystone XL Pipeline and government inaction on climate change.
While many of the protesters were regular citizens, actress Darryl Hannah and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. also arrived to show their support.
Authorities arrested the group and charged them with civil disobedience.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online