Flu claims two more lives in Oklahoma
The flu continues to make life miserable for hundreds of Oklahomans.
Two more people in our state have died after contracting the virus.
The Oklahoma State Department of Health said a total of 25 Oklahomans have now died due to the flu, more than 860 have been hospitalized.
The latest deaths were in Nowata and Washington counties
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online