Frontier City – 2013 Season Auditions
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma (February 13, 2013) – Calling all musicians, dancers, singers, actors, drummers, stunt persons and technicians. Frontier City will be casting for the 2013 season’s live shows on Saturday, February 16th. Auditions will be held in the Frontier City Opera House beginning at 9:00 am.
Come be a part of the show at Frontier City. The park is casting for a range of roles from sheriff to cowboys, saloon girls and rock stars.
“Theme parks are a great place for young talent to hone their craft” says David Thomas, owner of Shows In A Box Entertainment and former Vice President of Entertainment for Six Flags. “A performer will get more stage time in one summer then they will in years of auditioning for other productions.”
All persons auditioning should be at least 16 years of age and provide a head shot photograph and résumé. Dancers will be required to learn a short dance combination. Singers will be asked to deliver two song selections that display versatility; participants may either bring an accompaniment CD without vocals or sing a cappella. Actors/Stunt persons will be asked to dry read from a script and should be dressed and prepared for a movement audition. No previous stunt work is necessary.
Percussionists/Drummers will be asked to play 12 measures “freestyle” on Stomp Style buckets and stage props.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger