Man arrested in multiple Norman bank robberies
NORMAN, Okla. – The FBI said most bank robberies are solved today and they’ve got a case in point in Norman.
Leonardo Lamar Parks, 51, was arrested late Wednesday night in downtown Oklahoma City and is now sitting in the Grady County jail.
The FBI said Parks robbed a branch of the Bank of Oklahoma inside a Homeland grocery store at 2600 W. Robinson St. in Norman on Monday.
They said he’s also the suspect wanted for the robbery of the Communication Federal Credit Union on 12th Ave. in Norman back on Feb. 1.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse