Watch KFOR Live Interactive Radar

No injuries in Tuttle grocery store fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Tuttle grocery fire

TUTTLE, Okla. – Fire crews had a tough time fighting a commercial fire Thursday morning.

An old Tuttle grocery store on the 400 block of E. Main St. caught fire about 6:30 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

Officials said the store was abandoned at the time.