Oklahoman stuck on Carnival cruise talks about ordeal
Home sweet home is finally a reality for the thousands of weary Carnival cruise passengers who were stranded at see on the cruise ship “Triumph.”
Despair turned to jubilation Thursday night as passengers reunited with friends and family in Mobile, Ala.
The passengers were forced to endure days without air conditioning, working toilets or much food.
But there was some good news, two passengers emerged from the ship newly-engaged and many had high praise for the Carnival Cruise crew.
Oklahoman Tiffany Haggard was just one of thousands marooned at sea for days.
She joined us in studio to tell us about her experience.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors