Piggy gets second chance at life
One of the latest internet sensations is getting a second chance at life.
The little guy was born with a disability and wasn’t given much of a chance; that was until a veterinarian with some big ideas stepped in.
This piglet, “Chris P. Bacon,” was born with hind legs that don’t work very well.
A doctor adopted him and then made a wheelchair using his son’s toys.
After little “Bacon” made his video debut, the doctor said calls poured in from Australia, Chile and Canada.
Dr. Len Lucero, Bacon’s owner, said, “It’s just a whole bunch of happy; you can’t help but watch him and get happy.”
Bacon outgrew his original piggy wheelchair and, for now, is using a medium-sized one.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger