Two arrested on charges related to Norman murder
NORMAN, Okla.—Two people are behind bars on charges related to the murder of a Norman man.
Wednesday morning, firefighters found the body of 51-year-old Patrick Burton inside his home.
Authorities say Burton had been shot to death before his home was set on fire.
Friday, Norman police released surveillance pictures of four people who may have used the victim’s credit card at a local casino.
Officials say they were able to locate all of those people and two have been booked into the Cleveland County Jail.
Authorities also arrested 19-year-old Mary Courtney Cheyenne York on charges of conspiracy and knowingly concealing stolen property.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger