Acupuncture could be key to allergy relief
If you are one of the many Oklahomans cursing the cedar pollen this week, doctors say there may be an answer that doesn’t involve taking a pill.
A new study finds acupuncture may hold the key.
Researchers had more than 400 allergy sufferers try acupuncture instead of or in addition to allergy medication.
They found those receiving acupuncture needed less medication to fend allergy attacks.
However, after four months, the treatment response leveled off.
Doctors say they will continue studying the impact over the next year.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring