Enid teen driver kills one in high-speed accident
ENID, Okla. – Enid police said a teen driver who had no business behind the wheel is responsible for the death of an Enid woman.
The crash happened at 10th St. and E. Main St. Sunday just before 6 p.m.
Police said 16-year-old Jeodoro Najera plowed through the intersection at a high speed hitting a red Ford Explorer causing it to roll.
The passenger in that vehicle, 55-year-old Patricia Russell, died at the scene and the driver suffered major injuries as well.
The teen driver who caused the wreck only suffered minor injuries.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse