Kellogg’s recalling cereal for glass shards
A popular company is warning its customers to take a closer look at their cereal box before enjoying the most important meal of the day.
Kellogg’s is recalling thousands of boxes of its “Special K Red Berries“ cereal because of glass fragments ending up in the packages.
The recall targets three different sized boxes of Special K.
Customers are asked to return the cereal if you purchased:
- 11.2 ounce package with a use by date of Dec. 2.
- 22.4 ounce twin pack
- 37 ounce box with a use by date of Nov. 30.
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Doll with 'real' body proportions gains support, crowd funded in just 24 hours