Flu claims Okla. child’s life, 26 death this year
CHEROKEE COUNTY, Okla. – The flu has claimed an Oklahoma child’s life.
The State Health Department reported a 7-year-old child in Cherokee County died from the illness.
There is no word on if the child had any other health issues.
This child marks the 26 death in Oklahoma from the flu this year alone.
Most of those who have died were over the age of 65.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'