One arrested, one on loose after OKC high-speed chase
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City Police continue to search for a second suspect involved in a high-speed chase Thursday night.
Police arrested one person but the other disappeared into a neighborhood near Western and N.W. 113th St.
A helicopter and K9 units were called in to help locate the unidentified man.
Officers set up a perimeter around the area but were unable to find the suspect.
The chase started near N.E. 50th St. and Lincoln Blvd.
Officers were attempting to pull over the vehicle after it was seen leaving 833 E. Eubanks, which was the scene of a homicide Wednesday night.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger