Snow plow driver fired after intentionally burying vehicles in snow
LOWELL, Mass. — what would you do if your car was parked somewhere in a residential street or office complex parking lot and you discovered it was completely buried in snow?
A snow plow driver in Massachusetts was fired after intentionally using his plow vehicle to “bury” cars under feet of snow, making them, of course, undriveable.
We won’t have this problem come Monday when more snow is expected in Oklahoma.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him