Twinkies one step closer to store shelves again
Twinkies and Wonder Bread are one step closer to making a comeback.
A $360 million bid by Flowers Foods for Wonder and most other bread brands of bankrupt Hostess brands has been accepted.
The deal will be announced later Wednesday according to a source familiar with the negotiations.
Hostess products have not been produced since the company filed for bankruptcy in Nov.
Any deal would have to be approved by the bankruptcy court and regulators.
But it looks like there’s hope on the horizon for Ding Dongs fans.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger