Twinkies one step closer to store shelves again
Twinkies and Wonder Bread are one step closer to making a comeback.
A $360 million bid by Flowers Foods for Wonder and most other bread brands of bankrupt Hostess brands has been accepted.
The deal will be announced later Wednesday according to a source familiar with the negotiations.
Hostess products have not been produced since the company filed for bankruptcy in Nov.
Any deal would have to be approved by the bankruptcy court and regulators.
But it looks like there’s hope on the horizon for Ding Dongs fans.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns