Pandora limits ‘unlimited’ mobile service
NEW YORK– A music streaming service announced that mobile users may have to cut back on their usage.
Pandora is capping its free mobile listening to 40 hours per month.
The founder says that cap will affect less than 4 percent of users.
Officials say they had to put restrictions on customers’ usage due to rising royalty costs.
There is no cap on listening through a desktop or laptop computer.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring