Wal-Mart thief suspected in 50 robberies
LEESVILLE, La.—Law enforcement agencies across the country are on the lookout for a man they say is responsible for nearly 50 robberies in five states.
Authorities claim Roy G. Ramsey has stolen almost $300,000 from Wal-Mart stores.
They say he waits until registers are unattended, pries them open and then walks away with the cash.
Police say they are amazed at his blatant behavior during the robberies.
Officers say they are not sure if Ramsey is working alone.
Authorities are offering a cash reward to anyone with information on Ramsey’s whereabouts that will lead to an arrest.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him