Earthquake rattles Tishomingo
TISHOMINGO, Okla. — The U.S. Geological Survey is reporting a 3.5 magnitude earthquake struck in Johnson County Oklahoma early Monday morning.
The 3.5 hit about four miles southeast of the town of Tishomingo.
Tishomingo is approximately 100 miles southeast of Oklahoma City.
The quake registered at 4:22 a.m. Monday.
No injuries or damage has been reported.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger