Technology company seeking new employees
OKLAHOMA CITY—A privately owned company that has been a part of Oklahoma City for over 70 years is seeking qualified workers during an upcoming job fair.
Since 1936, Dobson Technologies has been providing communication services to customers across the state.
Organizers say the company is expanding and in need of experienced workers.
The company is hosting a job fair on Tuesday, March 5 from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 13900 N. Portland Ave.
Officials with the company say they are seeking to fill the following positions:
- Network Engineer- minimum of 2 years experience.
- Systems Engineer- minimum of 2 years experience.
- Enterprise Systems Administrators- minimum of 2 years experience.
- IT Solutions Account Managers- minimum of 3 years experience in IT solutions sales.
- Government Resourcing Managers- minimum 3 years experience in government sales and RFP.
- Officer Manager- minimum 1 year experience with QuickBooks and Peachtree.
Employees will receive competitive salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 100 percent paid life insurance, 401K benefits up to a 4 percent match, employee stock plan, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays and birthday leave.