Kids using new way to disguise drugs, abuse
Authorities are sending out a warning for parents and teachers.
Young people are using a way to hide marijuana use, by disguising the drug in hard candy.
The so-called “weed candy” is making its way into Indiana schools and it may eventually infiltrate Okla. schools.
Authorities said the more sophisticated forms of the drug are wrapped to look like Jolly Rancher candies or candy bars.
Marijuana is the number one illegal drug in Indianapolis and its use is growing among middle school age children.
According to police, by eighth grade, 17 percent of students have reported trying it.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'