CDC calling new bacteria dangerous, deadly ‘nightmare’
Doctors and nurses are being warned about dangerous bacteria that’s been found in hospitals and nursing homes.
The Centers for Disease Control are calling the CRE bacteria a nightmare.
Officials said it has the capability of killing half of the patients who get it and is resistant to even the strongest antibiotics.
While it is uncommon, it could become even more dangerous if it keeps spreading.
Experts said hospitals should take precautions now to stop the bacteria in its tracks.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring