Demi Moore seeks alimony from Kutcher
LOS ANGELES—A well-known actress has filed for divorce and is seeking alimony from one of the highest-paid actors on television.
On Thursday, 50-year-old Demi Moore filed divorce documents after being separated from husband Ashton Kutcher for more than a year.
Despite her estimated $150 million in wealth, Moore is asking Kutcher for both spousal support and lawyer fees.
Moore, who has been divorced twice, allegedly netted $90 million in her divorce from Bruce Willis.
Meanwhile, 35-year-old Kutcher was recently named the highest-paid actor on television after becoming the star on “Two and a Half Men.”
Last year, he made a reported $24 million from the show.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse