Gas leak causes head, chest pains at Okla. business
OKLAHOMA CITY—There were some tense moments at a business Friday morning when employees suddenly came down with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Emergency crews were called to Compressor Systems Inc., located in the 5300 block of S. Rockwell, after numerous employees complained of a variety of symptoms.
Officials say one person complained of chest pains.
When they arrived, several other people complained of severe head pains.
Firefighters say there was a problem with the ventilation system and the workers were exposed to a small amount of poisonous gas.
Fortunately, the problem was fixed and everyone is expected to be okay.
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- GRAPHIC LANGUAGE: Okla. Air Force Base declares controversial steak restaurant "off limits"