Man arrested after peeking into windows
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police said they have arrested a man who allegedly was looking into people’s windows in northwest Oklahoma City neighborhood.
Authorities arrested 37-year-old Jeffrey Tucker after a victim told police he heard a noise outside his bedroom window.
When he went to investigate, he saw someone dressed in a black stocking cap and black sweatshirt.
A second officer found Tucker nearby and took him into custody since he matched the suspect’s description.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse