Medical sinus breakthrough could help with allergies
Suffer from allergies? You’re not alone.
About 31 million Americans suffer from chronic sinus issues.
But there may be some good news for sufferers; a medical breakthrough that could bring relief.
Most people are familiar with the stents doctors use to treat heart patients suffering from clogged arteries.
Now that same concept is being applied to clogged sinuses; an idea that’s helping some patients breathe easy for the first time in decades.
The sinus surgery, like any surgery, has risks.
It’s important to discuss that with your doctor.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school