Medical sinus breakthrough could help with allergies
Suffer from allergies? You’re not alone.
About 31 million Americans suffer from chronic sinus issues.
But there may be some good news for sufferers; a medical breakthrough that could bring relief.
Most people are familiar with the stents doctors use to treat heart patients suffering from clogged arteries.
Now that same concept is being applied to clogged sinuses; an idea that’s helping some patients breathe easy for the first time in decades.
The sinus surgery, like any surgery, has risks.
It’s important to discuss that with your doctor.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns