Medical sinus breakthrough could help with allergies
Suffer from allergies? You’re not alone.
About 31 million Americans suffer from chronic sinus issues.
But there may be some good news for sufferers; a medical breakthrough that could bring relief.
Most people are familiar with the stents doctors use to treat heart patients suffering from clogged arteries.
Now that same concept is being applied to clogged sinuses; an idea that’s helping some patients breathe easy for the first time in decades.
The sinus surgery, like any surgery, has risks.
It’s important to discuss that with your doctor.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online