National tornado summit touches down in OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY — The National Tornado Summit has rolled into town for the next few days.
There will be seminars about severe weather as well as exhibitors catering to weather related events, services and issues.
News Channel 4’s Emily Sutton and Mike Morgan were on hand as well to talk about the dangers of tornadoes and the they took questions from people curious about chasing storms.
The NATIONAL TORNADO SUMMIT is being held in downtown OKC through Tuesday at the Cox Convention Center.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'