Study: Negotiate over lunch for better deal
Negotiating for a new job? Maybe a different position?
A new study found the best way to persuade your potential employer is over lunch.
The research suggests eating improves our ability to negotiate.
The study found people who negotiated over food came to resolutions significantly more profitable for both parties.
The reason? Humans seem to work together better when they’re eating.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him