’50 Shades’ author releasing new book
The author of the “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy is about to release a new book.
E. L. James’ latest project is title “Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).”
It includes advice for readers and aspiring writers to help them release their “inner goddess.”
James’ trilogy has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide.
The “Inner Goddess Journal” will be published May 1.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him