’50 Shades’ author releasing new book
The author of the “Fifty Shades of Grey” trilogy is about to release a new book.
E. L. James’ latest project is title “Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).”
It includes advice for readers and aspiring writers to help them release their “inner goddess.”
James’ trilogy has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide.
The “Inner Goddess Journal” will be published May 1.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online