VIDEO: Undercover Jeff Gordon takes car salesman on “test drive”
NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon went undercover to test drive a 5th generation Camaro during a promotional “prank” for Pepsi MAX.
In the video, Gordon acts like a customer at the car dealership.
When the car salesman convinces him to test drive the Camaro, Gordon takes him on a ride he will likely never forget, including racing along the top of a loading dock at the old Phillip Morris plant.
Racer Brad Noffsinger, who works with the Richard Petty Driving Experience, did the stunt work for the production, according to the Hickory Record.
The video was produced by Gifted You, a division of Will Ferrell’s Funny or Die company.
So what do you think? Was the salesman in on the prank? Or were his reactions genuine?
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse