Bucket List Bandit pleads guilty to band robberies
ROLAND, Okla. – The man dubbed the “Bucket List Bandit” who was caught right here in Oklahoma has plead guilty to a string of bank robberies.
Michael Eugene Brewster, 54, got his nickname because when he demanded money from tellers, he would tell them he only had months to live.
Wednesday morning in a Pennsylvania courtroom, Brewster pleaded guilty to 10 bank heists across nine states.
His run of robberies came to an end last September when he was pulled over for a traffic stop in Roland, Okla.
That’s when the officer found the FBI warrant for Brewster and he was taken into custody.
Prosecutors declined to comment on whether the Bucket List Bandit is actually ill.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'