4 Your Family: Spring break fun in Okla.
Do these warmer temperatures have you dreaming about spring break?
If you didn’t make plans to travel out of the state, we have a few ideas that are fun for the whole family and won’t hurt your wallet.
Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb gave us his suggestions to keep the kids entertained.
1. Chickasaw Cultural Center
867 Cooper Memorial Dr.
Sulphur, OK 73086
2. Stafford Air and Space Museum
3000 E Logan Rd
Weatherford , OK 73096
3. Water Zoo – Clinton indoor water park
1900 Blvd. of Champions
Clinton, OK 73601
4. Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve
1925 Woolaroc Ranch Rd.
Bartlesville, OK 74003
888-WOOLAROC (966-5276) ex. 10
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle