Car hits man biking in dark
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is in the hospital after a car hit him while he was riding his bike early Friday morning.
Authorities said the man was hit near Northpark Mall on May between Hefner and 122nd St., an area they said has seen increased bike traffic lately.
The driver of the car said he simply didn’t see the biker who wasn’t wearing any reflective gear.
He pulled over, called 911 and waited until help arrived.
The cyclist has minor injuries.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online