Doctors warning allergy sufferers to get head start
Spring allergies are in full bloom and doctors are warning sufferers, don’t wait until the symptoms are in full force to start treating yourself.
Start any over-the-counter remedies now if you know you are prone to allergies.
For the best defense, doctors said to take medications consistently until the allergy season is over.
On high pollen days, don’t open windows and be sure to shower if you have spent a lot of time outside.
Experts said pollen can settle in your hair and on clothing.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online