Doctors warning allergy sufferers to get head start
Spring allergies are in full bloom and doctors are warning sufferers, don’t wait until the symptoms are in full force to start treating yourself.
Start any over-the-counter remedies now if you know you are prone to allergies.
For the best defense, doctors said to take medications consistently until the allergy season is over.
On high pollen days, don’t open windows and be sure to shower if you have spent a lot of time outside.
Experts said pollen can settle in your hair and on clothing.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'