Teen guilty of school shooting wears “killer” shirt to sentencing
Some tense moments in an Ohio courtroom Tuesday during sentencing for a teen accused of a school shooting.
A defiant TJ Lane was sentenced to three life prison terms for the shooting rampage at his high school in Feb. 2012.
He shot and killed three students and wounded three others.
The troubled 18 year old also gave them the finger and laughed and smiled as family members talked about those killed and refereed to Lane as an animal and monster.
Prosecutors called Lane’s behavior and t-shirt in court disgusting.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'