Woman flips car in overnight accident
OKLAHOMA CITY – One woman is recovering after she was involved in an overnight accident.
Police and EMSA crews raced to the scene of a rollover accident near N.W. 50th St. and Lake Hefner Parkway just before 1:30 a.m.
When they arrived they found the car upside-down in the middle of the intersection.
A woman was inside but fortunately, she’s expected to be OK.
According to police, she told them a car cut her off and when she swerved to miss the other car. She lost control.
There was no sign of the other driver.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger